Software Application Go-To-Market Strategy
At a crucial time in our growth & development Profiliant helped us define sales talent profiles & guided us through a head-hunting and selection processes to attract and hire new top sales talent. They also implemented a detailed sales compensation and benefits system that we are proud to say is one of the best today. Profiliant also managed the implementation of our CRM and Sales Force Automation Solution, integrating our new sales processes in to this application and training our sales team on its usage.
- AlliedSoft is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and developer of Exceed HR Management Application. The company has an extensive technology business covering mainstream business applications, core technology infrastructure solutions, and a professional services business that handles consulting and integration.
- Prior to implementing Profiliant’s SalesMaxx, AlliedSoft was experiencing an alarming rate of customer attrition, staff turnover, very long and uncertain selling cycles, and the company’s proposal win rate dropped to 1 in every 10. Existing projects overshot implementation timelines and budget, affecting profitability.
- In addition, high employee turnover meant that the company spent time ramping new hires up only to lose them to competition.
- A group-wide sales process re-engineering project. The primary objective was to develop an appropriate Go-To-Market (GTM) strategy for the firm.
- Profiliant implemented ACT! by Sage Salesforce Automation Solution for AlliedSoft.
- Profiliant also implemented Salesforce.com CRM solution, migrating the client from ACT!.
- SalesMaxxTM addressed the GTM Strategy, Sales processes, Sales talent recruitment and training, CRM and Sales Force Automation system implementation for the group.
- Product launch & business events services were provided for this customer.
- Profiliant helped the company to achieve a disciplined execution of her strategy to achieve her financial objective over a 3-5 year period.
- We created a sales organization with processes and business rules that increased proposal win-rates.
- Alliedsoft acquired big customers with significant business within the FSI, and other industry verticals, including Oil & Gas.
- A tactical revenue growth plan succeeded and improved the company’s cash-flow.
- The engagement was a fixed-fee, time & scope project, delivered as originally planned with AlliedSoft exercising her options to retain Profiliant for further assignments in different other areas.