Sell Profiliant’s products and services to individuals and to major corporations mainly over the telephone.
1. Proactively acquire new public business through marketing-generated leads and cold calling into targeted lists.
2. Proactively acquire new public business through calling into past participants and other inquiries on our programs.
3. Develop trust with a prospect/client by fulfilling commitments and handling issues in order to gain customer satisfaction.
4. Prepare and deliver presentations to clients and potential clients.
5. Prepare and write proposals.
6. Determine the appropriate delivery options (public/private) and based on segmentation either transfer the opportunity to the appropriate sales channel or continue to work with the client to close.
7. Maintain an updated funnel and provide a three-month rolling forecast to sales management on a monthly basis.
8. Provide weekly reports on call volume, new opportunities and revenue booked.
9. Utilize the CRM system to update all client information
10. Demonstrate fluency in ProfiliantÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s programs such as the DNA of SellingÃ‚Â® ,Selling to Senior ExecutivesÃ‚Â®, Consultative SellingÃ‚Â®, key Accounts ManagementÃ‚Â®, Networking for Business & Career SuccessÃ‚Â®, and all other new solutions/products as they are developed in order to differentiate MHI from its competitors.
11. Gain knowledge of sales training and consulting business through annual reports, vertical markets, competitor offerings, and business journals in order to develop a detailed understanding of sales effectiveness issues in businesses
* 100 calls per day, 500 per week, 2000 per month
* Report on calls made on target list
* Contacts made
* New opportunities
* Seats booked
* Leads generated
* Revenue booked
Education & Experience Required:
University degree or Higher National Diploma, with 3-5 years related experience selling training and/or consulting services. we seek a balanced combination of education and experience.
* Superior written and verbal communications skills with the ability to foster and promote open exchange of ideas and knowledge.
* Ability to effectively present information one-on-one, in small group situations, with clients or potential clients, and with other employees.
* Must effectively allocate and prioritize time according to business opportunities.
* Persuasion and influencing skills and the ability to encourage a decision to purchase.
* Ability to develop a comprehensive knowledge of products and potential applications.
* Ability to deal with problems involving varying situations.
* Knowledge of Contact Management systems; order processing systems, spreadsheet software, and Word Processing software.
* Commitment to external and internal customer satisfaction.
* Self-motivated, high activity orientated
* Follow structured processes
* Knowledge of complex and high value sales
* Expertise in selling services, i.e. training and consultation
If you fulfill the criteria and believe that you are the right person for the role, please send a CV to email@example.com stating the job reference TSE-1 in the subject of your email.