Profiliant is looking for a Consultative Facilitator Associates to conduct and deliver workshops based on our leading sales system & business development content.
- delivery of company curriculum;
- consult with clients to determine their needs,
- effectively deliver training solutions, and respond to feedback from clients.
- Keep current on content area and training techniques to improve delivery and participate with sales team on business development efforts.
Essential Job Functions include:
* Master content and delivery of our Leadership work sessions
* Consult with client prior to training engagement to determine client needs and participant Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â profile for course delivery
* Customize training content to meet client needs, if needed.
* Deliver company course material effectively
* Interact and adjust approach to audience appropriately
* Use visuals and visual support media effectively
* Create a climate during seminar in which participants feel safe to learn and contribute
* Maintain a current knowledge of content and delivery methods to improve skills.
* Respond to feedback from clients
Less Critical Job Functions include:
* May conduct sales calls with Sales Representative
* Complete required administrative work related to travel and training seminars.
Qualified candidates must have:
* Seven plus years professional business experience.
* Three years professional organizational training experience.
* Bachelors degree or equivalent educational qualification.
* Track record in presenting and facilitating very consultative training programs.
* Must be able and willing to travel
In order to be considered, please submit the following to email@example.com:
* DVD of a delivered training
* Client Referrals/Recommendations